Bavarian Suite 328
The regal luxury to which guests of Hotel Bayerischer Hof have become accustomed can indeed be traced back to a king. Ludwig I of Bavaria suggested the hotel’s construction back in 1839. Although the days of the Bavarian monarchy are long since over, the commitment to rooms and suites of the highest quality remains intact.
Here, you will reside in a stylish atmosphere, enjoy state-of-the art amenities and delight in loving details. The salon, replete with country-style wooden panelling, looks out onto Promenadeplatz square and boasts a large seating area, not to mention a dining area with masonry stove. The bedroom is dominated by the modern four-poster bed. The spacious marble bathroom is equipped with a bath tub designed by the French designer Philippe Starck, one of the leading exponents of avant-garde design.
The suite can be combined with other rooms to form either a two- or three-bedroom suite or the Royal Bavarian Floor.
Can be combined with 327 and 330 to form a two- or three-bedroom suite or to form the entire Royal Bavarian Floor with a total of 370 m².
- Free Wi-Fi connection/24-hour free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
- Water and fresh fruit in your room on arrival
- Exclusive cosmetic line green park by Molton Brown
- LCD flat-screen TV with 400 channels/pay TV
- iPod docking station
- Minibar and safe
- Hairdryer in the bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free access to the Blue Spa
- Free access to the Night Club with live entertainment
- Services: room service, babysitting, dog package, cleaning, ironing service, selection of cushions and blankets