Panorama Suite 705
Welcome to life high above the city’s rooftops. This two-bedroom suite designed by Siegward Graf Pilati in a penthouse style boasts the finest materials, such as mahogany, marble from Siena and Brazilian granite, not to mention high-quality fabrics in Mediterranean colours.
The open marble fireplace dominates the 4.4-metre-high living room with seating and dining areas, which also boasts a kitchenette complete with hotplate, sink and fridge. A spiral staircase leads up to the gallery bedroom, which overlooks the living room and boasts a walk-in wardrobe and a small roof loggia. The second bedroom, with its four-poster bed, is located on the ground floor.
The 78 m2 roof terrace comes with a fountain, sun loungers and a dining area. Private access to the Blue Spa available on request.
The suite can be combined with other rooms to form a six-bedroom suite or the Royal Penthouse Floor II. With a private refuge of expansive saunas and exclusive rooms, the Panorama Floor is ideal for guests who want to keep themselves to themselves.
Can be combined with 701, 702, 703 and 793 for a six-bedroom suite, the Royal Penthouse Floor II with a total of 268 m².
- Free Wi-Fi connection/24-hour free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
- Water and fresh fruit in your room on arrival
- Exclusive cosmetic line green park by Molton Brown
- LCD flat-screen TV with 400 channels/pay TV
- iPod docking station
- Minibar and safe
- Hairdryer in the bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free access to the Blue Spa
- Free access to the Night Club with live entertainment
- Services: room service, babysitting, dog package, cleaning, ironing service, selection of cushions and blankets