Presidential suite 049
This suite, which is complete with valuable antiquities, exquisite fabrics and choice materials selected by Siegward Graf Pilati, is a byword for traditional European elegance. Here, you are surrounded by sophisticated luxury and state-of-the-art comfort, topped off by our hotel’s personal touch.
The suite is located in the historic Palais Montgelas, a separate annex built in the classical style in 1811. These historic rooms reflect your desire for the utmost privacy and the ultimate in state-of-the-art comfort, including lifts to the suite straight from the underground car park, special security glass in the living area and the option of exclusive use of the kitchen.
The living room boasts not only an open fireplace, a large seating area, a dining area and a desk, but is also fitted with bullet-resistant laminated glass windows (VSG-BR 3-S).
The suite can be individually combined with other rooms to form a two-bedroom suite. If required, the entire fourth floor – known as the Presidential Floor – which is one of Europe’s largest suites with a total of nine rooms measuring 584.55 m2 – can be put at your disposal.
Can be combined with 48 to form a two-bedroom suite or with the entire 4th floor to form the Presidential Floor with a total of 584 m².
- "Free Wi-Fi connection/24-hour free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
- Water and fresh fruit in your room on arrival
- Exclusive cosmetic line green park by Molton Brown
- LCD flat-screen TV with 400 channels/pay TV
- iPod docking station
- Minibar and safe
- Hairdryer in the bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free access to the Blue Spa
- Free access to the Night Club with live entertainment
- Services: room service, babysitting, dog package, cleaning, ironing service, selection of cushions and blankets"