Hygiene Regulation as a result of Covid-19
Our biggest concern is to offer you the greatest possible service and at the same time protect your health and the health of our employees. In order to achieve this, we have developed a hygiene concept which matches our high demands on quality as well as the official requirements so that you can enjoy your stay with us in relaxation.
We would like to show you an excerpt from our extensive measures:
- All our employees wear protective mouth and nose masks in public areas.
- All employees have a fever measurement before they start work.
- In addition, they are obligated to disinfect or thoroughly wash their hands at regular intervals.
- Despite wearing mouth and nose protection, a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres is adhered to.
- Disinfection stations
- Regular daily cleaning and disinfection of door handles, handrails and lift buttons, nappy changing mats as well as publicly accessible sanitary facilities
- Contactless payment and disinfection of the PIN pad
- Plexiglass protection at reception and concierge desk
- Open WC facilities are located on the 6th floor and are equipped with antibacterial handwash
- Each hotel room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after the departure of a guest and is only leased out again after 72 hours (if possible) so that there is a better possibility that all viruses have died off.
- This applies in particular for all surfaces, such as door handles, window handles, valves and the entire sanitary area.
- A new microfibre pad shall be used for cleaning in each room
- Only disinfecting detergents will be used
- Generous safe distance between the tables
- Disinfectant dispensers provided at entrances and exits
- Disinfection of tables and objects used, e.g. salt and pepper mills, after each guest
- No buffet available until further notice, only à la carte service
What we would like to ask of you:
- If you have had contact with persons with Covid-19 cases in the last 14 days and also contact with persons with non-specific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms, regardless of the severity, we politely ask you to postpone your visit to us until a later date on the basis of official requirements and to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Should you develop symptoms during your stay at the restaurant, we politely ask that you leave the restaurant after settling the bill.
- Please use contactless payment where possible
- Please adhere to the minimum safe distance and wear protection over your mouth and nose in public areas. In this way you can protect yourself and other people.
- Sitting together without adhering to minimum social distancing of 1.5m is only permitted for people to whom the general restriction on contact does not apply as a result of their relationship to one another (e.g. people from the same household).
- Our employees are instructed to maintain the distance of 1.5m and to avoid direct contact (e.g. shaking hands). Please do not consider this a sign of unfriendliness, and rather see it as valuing your health.
We are doing our best to be able to offer you the usual personal service, even if that means keeping to the legally ordered distance and our respective obligations.
We wish you a great stay with us!
To learn more about our current limited offers, please click here.