Presidential suite 035
This corner suite, which is complete with valuable antiquities, exquisite fabrics and choice materials selected by Siegward Graf Pilati, is a byword for traditional European elegance. Here, you are surrounded by sophisticated luxury and state-of-the-art comfort, topped off by our hotel’s personal touch.
The living room looks out onto Promenadeplatz square and features a large seating area, a desk and an exclusive dining area. The marble bathroom is accessible.
The suite is located in the historic Palais Montgelas, a separate annex built in the classical style in 1811. These historic rooms reflect your desire for the utmost privacy and the ultimate in state-of-the-art comfort, including lifts to the suite straight from the underground car park and the option of exclusive use of the kitchen.
The suite can be individually combined with other rooms to form a two- or three-bedroom suite. If required, the entire third floor – known as the Royal Palais Floor – can be put at your disposal.
Can be combined with 32 and 33 to form a two- or three-bedroom suite or with the entire 3rd floor to form the Royal Palais Floor with a total of 584 m².
- Free Wi-Fi connection/24-hour free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
- Water and fresh fruit in your room on arrival
- Exclusive cosmetic line green park by Molton Brown
- LCD flat-screen TV with 400 channels/pay TV
- iPod docking station
- Minibar and safe
- Hairdryer in the bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free access to the Blue Spa
- Free access to the Night Club with live entertainment
- Services: room service, babysitting, dog package, cleaning, ironing service, selection of cushions and blankets